Your Consulting Partner - Home
Labor Market & Job Market
Beta-Research is working at the Labor/Job Market at the Private and National Level, the following is for the private level, the pubic level is balancing between demand and supply on national level
Labor market analysis is the process of (Private Process):
- Identifying the appropriate labor market for various types of positions / skills
- Surveying the market to determine the salaries that are being paid for like positions.
- Identifying market trends such as: ancillary pay, and merit and pay practices.
- Establishing, adjusting, and/or recommending salary changes and/or structures for staff positions.
- Consulting with management on their workforce needs.
- Labor Market Information Systems and HRMIS Anlaysis
Labor market analysis is a five part process to:
- Identify the area within which employers are competing for labor.
- Conduct or participate in market surveys within the labor market to determine the salaries being paid for specific positions.
- Work with management to validate the market areas, market competitors, and job matches (benchmarks).
- Identify market trends such as: ancillary pay, merit and pay practices.
- Establish, adjust, and/or recommend salary structures that will allow the University to effectively compete for staff within specific classification levels or grades.
For further needs and inquiries please write to